Drain Doctor Yorkshire offer planned maintenance for schools, restaurants, office blocks, government buildings, shopping centres, factories and other properties with a high level of employees or visitors.
Normal maintenance includes:-
- Descaling and removal of uric acid from primary pipework in urinals through to stack pipe.
- Replacing damaged or leaking primary pipework.
- High pressure cleaning of all foul lines including stacks.
- Clearing debris from open drains, catch pits and gullies in play or parking areas.
- Cleaning and checking fat traps running from canteen and restaurant facilities.
- Fitting enzyme based chemical dispensers where fat in the drains is causing blockages.
Most of this work is carried out at weekends, evenings or during shutdown periods for minimum disruption.